
Iran's President Masoud Pezeshkian on Saturday threatened harsh retaliation against neighbouring countries should Iranian infrastructure or economic centres be attacked.
In a message "to the countries of the region" posted on X, Pezeshkian wrote: "If you want development and security, don't let our enemies run the war from your lands."
According to Iranian sources, Israeli and US forces had previously expanded their aerial attacks on steelworks and defence and energy infrastructure facilities in several Iranian provinces.
Since the start of the war on February 28, Iran has in turn attacked targets in several Gulf states hosting US military bases.
Meanwhile, the Israeli army said it had completed a further wave of attacks against targets in Tehran linked to the Iranian leadership.
No details regarding the exact targets or possible consequences were initially available.
Reports of new Iranian missile attacks also emerged in Israel, with sirens sounding in several areas in the south of the country.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
New research reveals urban raccoons across the US show early signs of domestication - 2
The pace of hiring just fell to the lowest since 2011, outside of the pandemic - 3
Artemis II astronauts arrive in Florida to prepare for launch to the moon - 4
Cameroon says Russia has confirmed 16 Cameroonian soldiers died in Ukraine - 5
Fire Allegedly Triggered by Wedding Cake Sparkler Causes Venue to Go Up in Flames, Leaving Groom with Second-Degree Burns
The most effective method to Shield Your Gold Ventures: Procedures and Precautionary measures
Picking Your Next SUV: 4 Brands Offering Execution, Solace, and Wellbeing
Monetary Security: Building Serious areas of strength for an Establishment
Freed whale gets stranded again off German coast
An Extended period of Voyaging Carefully: the World with Reason
War in Iran could exacerbate German housing crisis, minister warns
NASA chief Jared Isaacman says Texas may get a moonship, not space shuttle Discovery
Commonsense Ways to work on Your Funds with a Restricted Pay
Mount Everest Climbers 'Poisoned' by Guides Prompting Mass Helicopter Rescues in $20 Million Insurance Fraud Scheme, Police Say













